We can help sell your Home!
America’s Choice Lending & Realty is the best choice to sell your home.
We will successfully market and sell your home by using services such as the following:
- Present your home to its best advantage from advising on staging the home and fixing problems that will affect your pricing.
- Price your home by using a detailed market analysis of comparable properties recently sold and by comparing those that are currently on the market.
- List your property in the local MLS as well as advertising sites designed for the public.
- Put a sign in your yard to attract neighborhood drivers.
- Create a feature sheet that is available for buyers to take from open houses, yard sign tubes, and other special events.
- Research the best means for targeted buyers to purchase your home with appropriate financing options.
- Schedule tours of your home for other agents.
- Create JUST LISTED fliers or mailers to be distributed to neighbors and in nearby move-up and rental neighborhoods.
- Advertise in publications that will attract buyers to your area and price range, including newspapers, home magazines, and the Internet.
- Schedule open houses and other events to stimulate activity.
- Keep you informed of current market conditions by providing feedback on showings, copies of all ads regarding your home, and keeping you abreast of any changes in the marketplace including new competition on the market.
- Review your property’s market placement after 30 days if it hasn’t sold, and make recommendations on what to do to sell it.
- Put only qualified buyers into consideration for your home by ensuring they are pre-qualified with lenders and screening buyers by answering questions about your home.
- Sell buyers on taking action by offering the most information about the neighborhood and competing properties and your home’s features.
- Negotiate the purchase agreement and, in doing so, represent your best interests as your listing agent.
- Be on hand to handle last-minute contingencies concerning the contract, inspection, appraisal, or anything else not completed before closing.
- Accompany you to closing and help you through the settlement procedure.
- Stay in regular contact to make sure everything is in order.
Purchasing or selling a home in today's economic climate is a true chore. Chris and his team turn a laborious task into a labor of love. His professional insights, diligence and perseverance commingled with his caring attitude has made us Raving Fan's of his and his firm. Even though the other agent wasn't motivated Chris continued to work hard and push for our house. We truly believe we are living in our dream home today because of his constant hard work. Chris is a true man of integrity and honor and a blessing to work with. He is more than our Realtor of choice; he is now a true friend. Should we sell and buy again, Chris will be our ONLY Choice!
- Michael & Ashly W.